Guided by our philosophy ‘persevere to succeed’, the school envisions the provision of a strong educational foundation which has a pro-poor and gender equity focus.
Our mission is to provide quality, goal directed and relevant all-round education to all manner of children who qualify for crèche, kindergarten, primary, junior high school and senior high school education.
All our activities will be anchored on the following guiding principles and values:
– Persevere to succeed
– Quality education delivered through state of the art teaching and learning.
– Discipline and high moral standards
– Quality education delivered through well motivated teachers
– Good neighborliness, open and trusted friendship between teachers and pupils
– Transparency, accessibility and accountability at all levels.